This is an example employee portal that aims to help companies move their operations and organization to online. This is especially important today as technology is advancing.
Some of the following features displayed on this example website include, but are not limited to:
- Document library
- Securely share files between the employee and employer
- Acts as a directory for any other links that employees may need to reference
- Shift scheduler
- Used to schedule (company) and reference (employees)
- Shows any open shifts that employees can propose to take
- Allow for announcements and open dialogue between staff and the company
- Can be used to ask questions, get feedback on a project, and so on
- Member directory
- Allows employees to customize their profile
- Employees can view their coworker’s profiles, possibly for contact info
- Membership-like capabilities
- Allows a company to create and/or approve member access to the portal
- Different members can have different access, privileges, and abilities
The possibilities are endless! We work with each company to meticulously identify their needs in order to create a website that addresses said needs effectively. For example, so company portals may benefit greatly from having a “Shift Scheduler” while others may not.
To get started, please head to the Login page, which will allow you to fully experience the features as a guest.
If you are interested in seeing what we can do for you, please head over to our website to check out other example websites or to contact us.